Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Help Ticket #1

Question Asked By:

Animal Jam Graphic Central (Awesomepanda868)

Question:

"What are your favorite foods/desserts/drinks?"

Answer:

Hey there, Panda! For foods, I would have to say two things - peanut butter & jelly and a 'cheese sandwich' (bread + cheese + bread)! Me, my class, and my teacher (I think?) love that streak because I buy it at the school cafeteria every day! My favorite dessert? GUMMY BEARS! If I see gummy bears, I just go.. GUMMY BEARS GUMMY BEARS! I can't help myself with gummy bears, and when me and my friend are FaceTiming, and I pull out a pineapple flavored Haribo Gummy Bear, she gets all jealous because that's her favorite! Favorite drink, though? Mug Root Beer! It's like the only thing I drink at home... In cans with a straw! My other favorite? Giant Eagle or A&W Cream Soda! I can't get enough of all of the foods and drinks I listed above, I just can't! I usually drink root beer because we scarcely (rarely!) have cream soda... And I usually eat 'cheese sandwiches' now...

Well, I hope this answered your question, Panda!

If I didn't answer it thoroughly, you can always tell me by clicking that little "Publish" button in the comment section after telling me what to include in my next ticket, because if I didn't answer it thoroughly, I consider the feedback on a post if the person who asked the question gives feedback or says for me to answer it more thoroughly (in a nice way!) as another Help Ticket.

~CosmicCheetah from the Help Center

1 comment:

Hey! Please be respective of ALL commentators!
Thanks!
Love,
The Help Center Staff