Saturday, June 25, 2016

Help Ticket #3

Question Asked By:

awesomepanda868

Question:

"Top 5 favorite Animal Jam items and/or animals?"

Answer:

My top 5 Animal Jam items have to be these:

  1. Nerd Glasses!
  2. Deer Fur!
  3. Aviator Hats!
  4. The Ice Armor set!
  5. Neon-colored Bow And Arrows!
My top 5 Animal Jam animals have to be out of these 5:
 
  1. Cheetah!
  2. Arctic Fox!
  3. Snow Leopard!
  4. Goat!
  5. And a tie between the Arctic Wolf, Owl, and Eagle.
Well, I hope this answered your question, Panda! 

If I didn't answer it thoroughly, you can always tell me by clicking that little "Publish" button in the comment section after telling me what to include in my next ticket, because if I didn't answer it thoroughly, I consider the feedback on a post if the person who asked the question gives feedback or says for me to answer it more thoroughly (in a nice way!) as another Help Ticket.
 
~CosmicCheetah from the Help Center
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Please be respective of ALL commentators!
Thanks!
Love,
The Help Center Staff